Ceiling is the Roof Podcast is an interview-style podcast with George (@britishtarheel) who sits down with former UNC basketball players and chats about their memories at the University of North Carolina, what they have been doing since they left Chapel Hill and so much more.
You can watch the episodes on the YouTube Channel below and don’t forget to subscribe.
Episode 17 – James Michael McAdoo talks about UNC Basketball's start to the season and tells stories from his basketball career – The Tar Heel Show
- Episode 17 – James Michael McAdoo talks about UNC Basketball's start to the season and tells stories from his basketball career
- Episode 16 – Marcus Paige's UNC Basketball 2021/22 Season Preview and looking back at his basketball career
- Episode 15 – Tyler Hansbrough shares some great UNC memories, his overseas experience and announces his all-time UNC Basketball Starting 5
- Episode 14 – Garrison Brooks talks about his time with UNC Basketball, his decision to transfer and more stories from Chapel Hill
- Episode 13 – Baden Jaxen (formerly known as Dexter Strickland) talks about his time at UNC Basketball, changing his name and some untold stories you have to hear.
- Episode 12 – Joel Berry's retirement interview and looking back at his career from Mr Florida to UNC Basketball to playing professionally.
- Episode 11 – Brandon Robinson's decision to step into coaching and he talks about his four years with UNC Basketball and many Coach Roy Williams stories.
- Episode 10 – Leslie McDonald talks about the 'what-if' of UNC Basketball 2011/12, the new NIL policy and more great stories on the Tar Heels.
- Episode 9 – Nate Britt discusses his time at UNC, the family gathering with his brother after 2016, life now as a professional basketball player and more.
- Episode 8 – Bobby Frasor reminisces his time with UNC Basketball, being roommates with Tyler Hansbrough and learning from Coach Williams.